Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Transformer II


Since my last blog about this subject matter, I have made some good positive changes.

...I have been trying to take care of my face, and it is fighting me, so that one is still in the making... but...

... I did get my brows waxed, and I'm about to cut some more off of my bangs to get the look I want.

... I have worked out slowly but surely every day since that post, and it feels good at least to try.

... As for the "tan" part, well I have spent more time outside that's for sure. Whether I get a tan or not, it is still good to be out side more often.

... Crying because JF is gone... One way to solve that is to come home and enjoy spending time with my family. I definitely do not feel alone here. I could easily wake my mom up if I needed anyone. And not to mention he has moved home to Montreal for the time being to be with his family, so he is more available to talk. I really enjoy that.

So tired... goooodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment