Sunday, July 11, 2010

starting point


Bonjour,


Recently while working and learning more about what I want to do with my life, I have discovered Public Relations, Marketting, and Social Media are right up my alley. One thing that has become a recent trend in all of those things are blogs. I personally love blogs. I read them quite often, and find them very useful and appealing.


In knowing all of that I have decided to start my own blog. It isn't going to be promoting anything, just a lace for my thoughts and a way to keep me practiced for my future career and I think I personally will enjoy it quite a bit.


So... follow me through my adventure called life.

Hear some of my wacky thoughts...

Laugh a little...

and dear goodness... most of all...

love yourself. <3

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment