Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Show? Gone? NOOO!!!


Tonight is the final episode of The Hills.
http://www.mtv.com/shows/the_hills/season_6/series.jhtml
I have watched this show Since the beginning series before it was The Hills, and now it is going to be nothing. That is saying alot from someone who doesnt even have cable. I've watched it on my laptop for years.

This is a sad day for me. It would be like Mema losing her soap operas. It would be like ALL MY CHIDREN closing it's doors forever. I'm horribly sad losing my girls of Hollywood. There is a silver lining though. The alternate show The City is still going to be airing next season, and almost all of The Hills girls have twitters :) haha.

Guess I'll have to find something else to focus my sometimes TV watching skills toward.

No comments:

Post a Comment