Sunday, August 29, 2010

feeling witchy...

Sooo its getting that time of year where my mind reverts straight to halloween and football.


So Halloween wise, I'm thinking def some seriously awesome costumes this year. Since JF will back I am thinking to do some type of couples costume. Mary-Jane and Spiderman, Mario and Princess Peach, Harry Potter and Ginny are just a few of the ideas I have had :) I also want to have a big Halloween party at my new place once it is built! I think it would be the perfect place to do something like that! Out in the garage area would be great, then have a bonfire, and plenty of music and lawn chairs!


Football.... I WANNA GET STARTED!

OU football is the best time of the year! I can't wait to sit down and just watch some games. That will be complete and utter happiness for me! I would really like to get to Norman at some point to go to this amazing OU store called Rhinestones and Rubies. It is basically the most amazing place you have ever seen. It has all these amazing OU gift items such as frames and jewelry. I basically need to go there pronto! That is a picture of the inside of their OSU store. I didnt see much that I liked, BOOMER!


At least life is getting a little easier on the school side of things. I really am trying to get used to living in Claremore, but it is still kinda hard on me. I keep ending up having mountains of homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment