Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's a changin world out there!

well... I start school in 40 hours.
My last year of college.
I'm kind of in shock. I never thought school would end when I was a senior in high school just a few short years ago.

This little little girl...................turned into this little girl.....................Turned in to this woman.


It is hard to be a woman. Sometimes I question if I am or not. It is something you must do with pride and unwavering faith. You have to know deep down inside you can do the unthinkable and achieve the things you don't want to. I can drive tractors, I can write poetry, I can load a dishwasher better than anyone. I sing, I dance, I laugh, I even give my parents advice sometimes. I'm trying as hard as I can to be the person I am supposed to be.

My constant stress is almost over. One more day in Joplin.
My apartment is half packed up and half in shambles. That's how I pack though. I have to sort and separate and throw away everything I don't want. It is nice knowing I only have the things I want (or can't get rid of).

I'm so ready for some change.

No comments:

Post a Comment