Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy-Quiet Weekend

I have had a busy-quiet weekend.
I will have worked 20 hours by the time today is over, but I have done nothing but work and go home and do nothing. It is nice to do nothing for the weekend considering I have been running like wild for the past couple of days. I literally went back to Joplin, and was out until after midnight every night and then went to Stilly did the same thing, and now I am in Tulsa just relaxing.

Too much "running and gunning" is no good. I'm going to end up having to drive to Joplin tonight and then turn around and drive back to Tulsa on the Thursday for work. Tulsa for work, Joplin for work, THEN SCHOOL STARTS. Then more work, and ahhhh I'm going to lose my mind, oh and I need to be moved out of my apt and all my stuff taken to Claremore before the 31st.

To add more craziness, my dad almost cut his hand off yesterday, and he is now not going to be able to finish my apartment until way later. So I will be living at the house with them. I hope that doesn't make any of us too crazy.

Somewhere in there JF will come back. I'm very happy about that because he will be able to help me out more, and... I literally can not wait to see that big Canadian.

I just want to go here... I honestly hate the sun... and the sand. But I think I would love Tahiti. I will take JF with me because it's in the middle of French Polynesia. haha.

Stress.
It's an inevitable thing in life, and I am facing a large dose right now, but I'm going to live. I'm going to get through this, and I will be better because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment