Sunday, September 5, 2010

Proud Moment

Last night someone facebook chatted me bc they needed to talk. No one else they trusted was online, and they said they felt like they could talk to me.


-That makes me feel good.


Knowing that someone I rarely talk to felt like they could turn to me for help in their moment of crisis, is one of the best feelings in the world. It makes me realize how much of a caretaker I really am. I don't want to be a nurse or doctor, but I do want to some how help people in my career path I chose.


-If all the people in North Tulsa would hear that message, maybe they would quit shooting each other. Maybe if the druggies out there would realize there is more to life than getting that high and forgetting everything and everyone who might not want to see them hurt themselves. If all the teenagers could realize they arent as cool as they think they are and love their friends and family no matter how bulletproof they were. And anyone else that is so miserable in thieir life.... would change it to take care of those around them, and know that they would be taken care of...
We could live our lives in fear of this. That makes me sick to my stomache.
I hope this picture strikes a nerve in everyone that sees it.

If every person in the world would set out to live their life... and take care of others... We would not have such horendous things going on.
There's no better time to start then right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment