Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ever have those mornings when you wake up and you don't feel like doing anything.?.

Where do those days come from.?.

I woke up this morning and could positively not do anything. It makes me wonder if I over glorify it in my head and make myself feel worse because I am just tired or lazy, or if I am more sick than I think I am and just make myself try to feel like I can get up because that is what I am supposed to do.


No matter what it is, I feel like crap today.

I don't want to do anything, it is raining and I skipped 3 of 4 classes. I'm happy about the rain because we needed it. But it is such a damper when it rains like this.


Maybe I needed a day off because I am going to be going 100% this week.

30-40 hours at work, and that includes school.

Only a couple more weeks of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment