Sunday, July 3, 2011

Through my Looking Glass...



I'm currently in and out of a depressive state right now. I hate feeling like I'm not good enough. From now on... If someone makes me feel inferior, I'm going to turn into my fathers daughter and jack some jaws. I'm done with the crap.


My parents can be more childish than I am. I thought we were all supposed to be adults around here? Don't tell me to act like an adult if you're worse than me.


I just read through some of my blog posts... typos... I'm not changing them... I am however going to pay more attention in the future.


I stood up from a chair at a concert today... and my underwear must be some kind of cling fabric, because my dress was stuck to my underwear and they were DEFINITELY showing. Glad I dont get embarassed. Someone laughed, I told 'em it was my swim suit from swimming earlier. It wasn't as cool then.

I'm becoming a man hater for sure. I used to make fun of my friends for being so picky... I currently understand. People lie, people hurt you, and people dont care. Just gotta know when it's suposed to hurt you for a reason, and be thankful for all of life's lessons.


Time for a new tattoo.

Yes, I want another one.

I'm still afraid of babies. If it can not communicate to me what it wants through the English language... get it away from me. I don't have time for crying, it hurts my ears and makes me too want to cry. ALSO... you have to feed them before you can eat... NO WAY JOSE!




live the life you love,



love the life you lead,



lose the life you had,



learn from that life,



and laugh...



laugh as hard as you can,



because life isn't worth living



...without laughter



-me


















No comments:

Post a Comment