Thursday, June 23, 2011

teeter totter heart


Why do we love what we know could hurt us?

Because in life there is a chance that anything could hurt us.

I've come to notice recently, that maybe there is beauty in the things we see as messed up. I've started seeing Jeremy again... because I missed him more than words. Other guys had tried to talk to me, they had asked me out, I was being hit on in bars... but no one was him. You learn something about the type of person you need to be with by the way you flirt and play with them. If there is no automatic spark, I have learned... there never will be.

I was out one night with my girlfriends at Bakers Street Pub, and we were sitting there and a guy at another table turned around and started flirting with us, and then singled me out, and he didn't get very far at all because he couldn't joke with me. I was too forceful, too demanding in my presence, and too abrasive for him. He immediately said "ohh she's a feisty one", I proceeded with "fear the red heads, we bite". He didn't like that... turned around, and I laughed at him for being a chicken.

This is how I know I missed Jeremy.

The first time we met, I went and sat next to him and introduced myself, and he said "good for you". He didn't introduce himself... he wasn't trying to impress me, he was being his butt head normal self, and I HAD TO ASK HIM HIS NAME. I don't know what kind of messed up weirdo I am, but that is an immediate turn on to me when a guy ignores me. It's like him saying... " I want you to talk to me but I'm going to start this conversation off really difficult so it can only go up from here, and also, so you know that I'm not going to let you run all over me you crazy girl" There are so many guys that let me just ran all over them, and they just let me and follow me like a puppy, and I don't want... nor need that.

stay tuned... thus far all is well :)

Here are my favorite Quotes of the day
hahhahahhaha

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
Marilyn Monroe

I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me.
Bette Midler






No comments:

Post a Comment