Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I thought I had it right...




UPDATE BLOG...

I have got to stop denying my blog! I love it... I just don't think about it out and about in my every day life! OK... I'm making a pact to blog more... No I'm not fibbing this time!




Everything is now (once again) completely different than it was the day that I posted last.





*Same company, different job.... It took a turn and now I'm doing something completely different. Still enjoy it though. :)


*JF and I have began to speak again, and we are actually becoming great friends. I pray his baseball career will take off any day, and he will live out his life long dream.


*School at RSU is back to being awful. I passed. That's all that mattered to me was passing. I don't care how well I did I passed... I hate RSU with a passion and want out of there as soon as humanly possible.

*Jeremy is gone with the wind... he's an amazing person, but right now we can not be together. He taught me so many things about life and love and what one person can and cannot handle. It ended badly. Not all things are beautiful and perky. I learned a huge life lesson. I am getting over him and moving on and I hope he is doing the same, and that he doesn't stare at his phone like I do wishing we could just make it all better.



*Summer is here.

*I'm getting a tan.

*I'm seeing as many friends as possible.
*I'm seeing my friends as often as possible.

*I'm living this summer up.



That's my update, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment