Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Inspiration



Inspiration comes from everywhere for me.

I become inspired from the tiniest of things. It astounds me how people walk around everyday and live their lives like the world is a boring place and that nothing good ever happens.



Here are some things that have inspired me this week...





1. Women who are not afraid to be funny and stronger than men.


2. The Center of the Universe in Downtown Tulsa.


3. Angry Birds... don't ask me why.


4. Seeing my old friends more than normal.


5. Sleeping.


6. Adventure seeking.



Inspiration actually started my newest cauldron of craziness...


I've started writing a book.


I know it sounds silly, but I have had some crazy things happen to me in my life. It's basically going to be a collection of funny and crazy stories from my years I have had thus far in college. I will want to remember my first tattoo experience with Amber, and driving hours through the night with Brenna to go to a stupid party with hot guys. I love my life, and I love the experiences I have been through. Even if it never leaves my computer I'm enjoying the writing experience, remembering the good times, and I want to finish it.



I'm aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic.
Isabel Allende
Author


I can promise you that women working together - linked, informed and educated - can bring peace and prosperity to this forsaken planet.


Author

No comments:

Post a Comment